All parents are invited into school for various events and to help in class if they wish. Parents are also invited to attend celebration assemblies which are held each Friday.
SEN cofffee mornings are held approximately once a term.
Parents are involved in their child's education through the use of profiles as
* Parents are involved in deciding desired outcomes for their child
* Parents tell us what they admire about their child and what is important to their child
* Parents give us top tips on how to support their child in school
All of the above information is included on profiles. In addition
* Parents are involved in reviewing profiles
* Parents are given a copy of the profile so they can support their child at home