Welcome to Computing
In Rice Lane Primary School we aim to
- Enable children to use and apply their ICT knowledge, skills and understanding confidently and competently in their learning and in everyday contexts.
- Enable them to become independent and discerning users of technology, recognising opportunities and risks and using strategies to stay safe.
- Build confidence in all children in their use of ICT equipment.
- To extend and enhance learning in all subject areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and the National Curriculum through use of ICT as a teaching and learning tool.
- Enable children to recognise that ICT affects the way in which people live and work safely.
- To develop the understanding of how to use ICT and computing safely and responsibly